- Provides relief from the stuffed-up feeling associated with catarrh, colds, influenza and irritating throat
- Relieves headache, minor stomach ache and abdominal pains
- Good for travel and motion sickness and dizziness
- Gives soothing aromatherapy
White Flower Embrocation, commonly known as Pak Fah Yeow, is a blend of several essential oils including eucalyptus oil and lavender oil. Most ingredients containing natural elements are imported from France, China and Australia, and purchased in compliance with the specifications set forth in British Pharmacopoeia or Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
Product weight: 2.5 mL
How to use:
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply one to two drops to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Massage gently.
- Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women: do not use, consult a physician.
- Refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
Disclaimer for skincare products: We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use. Please review the ingredients list and patch test before full application. Individual results may vary.
If use causes an adverse skin reaction, discontinue use immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist if no relief comes from rinsing the affected area with cool water.