Shipping and Delivery
When we ship the order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. It is important to provide an email address when placing your order as Australia post sends tracking notifications via email once it is on the way and ready to be delivered. Please don’t stress if there are no scan events within the first 48 hours – the system can take a day or so to catch up.
- STANDARD SHIPPING $9 AUD (estimated 5-10 Business days)
- EXPRESS SHIPPING $12 AUD (estimated 1-5 Business days)
- For orders over $100, you have the option to choose Express shipping with Insurance for $5.99 in case of lost in transit or damaged We highly recommend this option on checkout for orders over $100 as we are not liable for any lost or damaged packages while in transit.
If your order does not arrive within 14 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with Australia Post.
The Pretty Glam is not responsible for lost parcels, undelivered parcels or parcels delivered to incorrect addresses if you didn't add the insured option on checkout. That's why we offer tracked shipping for most orders and parcels where the status "Delivered" or "Completed" will be deemed as delivered.
If a parcel is returned to The Pretty Glam because it was unclaimed or had the incorrect address submitted with the order, the customer is responsible for an additional handling & postage fee of the same shipping amount to have it re-delivered. If you prefer a refund on the returned parcel, we will deduct the postage fee off the total order amount to cover handling & postage fees. The Pretty Glam is not responsible for unclaimed or incorrectly addressed parcels and does not offer replacement packages.
The Pretty Glam only delivers around Australia. Any order request with a shipping address located outside of Australia will not be fulfilled.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment.
- Any guarantees made as to delivery times are subject to delays resulting from unforeseen events or force majeure by Australia Post.