AHA BHA PHA refers to the three hydroxy acid that are found in various substances in nature, namely alpha Hydroxy acid, beta Hydroxy acids, and Poly Hydroxy acid. and these aren't the type of acids that can burn your face off either. On the contrary, they provide an array of beneficial effect for your skin to keep it beautiful glowing.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid are generally used for exfoliation, as they help break down the bonds between skin cells (the fancy word for it is desmosome) to allow them to be cleaned easily.
- Beta Hydroxy Acid too are exfoliators; however, they have a slightly different method of action and offer some different benefits. BHA is able to penetrate the skin more deeply to bestow its beneficial effects on it.
- PHA also possesses anti-oxidant properties, allowing it to slow down the aging of the skin. This and the fact that it can reduce lines and wrinkles (similar action as AHA) make it suitable for those with mature skin.
As evident from the name, this product contains AHA, BHA as well AHA. it's used to exfoliate and brighten the skin. As the name suggests, you can see visible result after 24 hours of using this SERUM. Best suited for oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin types.
- SPF 60
- Removes stretchmarks
- Gently exfoliates
- 10x Instant whitening
- Pimple & Scar remover
- prevent breakouts
- Remove blackheads
- Anti aging
- improves hyperpigmentation
- Smoothens and hydrates skin
- Minimizes pore size
- Promotes collagen production
Product weight: 60 mL
Disclaimer for skincare products: We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use. Please review the ingredients list and patch test before full application. Individual results may vary.
If use causes an adverse skin reaction, discontinue use immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist if no relief comes from rinsing the affected area with cool water.